Hours: Saturday to Wednesday (10 Hrs) & Thursday (8 hrs).
(On occasion, it may be necessary to work on Fridays, on night shifts or extended shifts as the workload requires)
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Our Client who is a Global Supplier to the Aluminum Industry and a Family run business, are now looking to employer an Electrical Installation Engineer for one of their projects in Bahrain. This Electrical Installation Engineer would have a relevant quality and engineering qualifications but it isn’t essential.
The Salary the role of Electrical Installation Engineer is £55K whilst out in Bahrain but the is negotiable down to experience and qualifications. The Benefits Package for the role of Electrical Installation Engineer is very competitive within the Industry.
Main Responsibilities and Activities:
* Manage the Electrical Installation work on behalf of the Company to ensure that the Electrical Installation is completed on schedule and on budget.
* Supervise the Electrical Installation Subcontractor and inspect their work.
* Maintain records of the Installation for Quality Control purposes, including marked up drawings of the As-Built installation.
* Witness all testing of the Electrical Installation on behalf of the Company.
* Prepare progress reports, Engineer’s Instructions, Quality/Installation documents etc.
* Deputise for the Site Manager and Mechanical Installation Engineer as required.
Experience / Qualifications:
* Qualified with an Electrical Engineering Qualification
* The ability to work unsupervised
* The ability to supervise other personnel assigned to you.
* 07.00 to 17.30. Saturday to Thursday. On occasion, it may be necessary to work on Fridays, on night shifts or extended shifts as the workload requires.
* The site is high pressure and climatic conditions are hot, dusty and humid.
* A flexible approach is essential, particularly with regards to work in other departments as work levels dictate.
Interested applicants in this Electrical Installation Engineer role, will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.