Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Advertising Sales Manager
Sheffield (Full Time, Permanent) £25,000 - £27,000 / Year
Advertising Sales Manager - Sheffield, South Yorkshire,
Advertising Sales Manager
PREMIER BRAND - COMMERCIAL EVENTS
£25,000 – £27,000 WITH BONUS & INCENTIVES
I need you to have a minimum of 2 years proven B2B Digital Advertising, Radio or Print/Press Sales Management Experience.
A superb opportunity to join an exclusive international brand based at their Central Offices in Sheffield. The role offers hospitality opportunities with clients based in the UK and Internationally. Working within a vibrant and global department.
Purpose of the role: The Sales Manager will be responsible for maximising the hospitality & events revenue, in line with company branding and products, and to support growth of bespoke events, with a portfolio of clients based in the UK and internationally via a telephone sales and client meetings. My client is moving away from the traditional marketing offerings and has client – creative and new ideas to work with for this superb brand.
* Minimum of 2 years’ Digital Advertising, Radio or Print/Press Sales Management experience with proven ability to meet and exceed targets
* Confidence in and experience of making sales calls to develop new business
* Managing a portfolio of existing clients
* Proven success in up-selling existing booked events and meeting set revenue targets
* Ability to manage clients from initial sale through to onsite delivery to maximise the sponsorship and advertising experience
* Face to face corporate host experience
* Meet and exceed yearly and monthly sales revenue targets by selling consistently to secure revenue from repeat events and gain new clients and prospects
* To convince the prospect of the benefits of exhibiting at the company’s events
* Ensure that business conduct reflects an enthusiastic and efficient image of the brand
* Ability to think out of the box
* Manage all sales administrative systems and database
* Client and contract correspondence, marketing material
* Able to prioritise on a working day in order to achieve sales targets
* Organise face to face meetings with clients directly and travel to meetings as necessary
* As a sales professional you will be responsible for developing new & exiting business and driving high value complex sales across the hospitality events portfolio.
* You must acquire event bookings for your portfolio
* You will be responsible for developing a thorough understanding of the market place via research, networking and securing / conducting meetings with key players in the industry.
* Ability to understand and assess clients business needs and be able to develop creative solutions to meet their needs
* Excellent interpersonal, organisational, time management and communication skills
* You will be used to working to targets, deadlines and work as part of a team
Excited for the possibility to join this superb brand!!!??
This company have an excellent track record in creating world leading opportunities, offer a fantastic working culture. If you would like to find out more about this position, in the first instance please call me.
I have immediate interviews available and look forward to receiving your application, thank you for applying.
Regional Permanents Consultant - Leeds
Interaction Recruitment plc
24b Lands Lane
T: (Apply online only) | M: (Apply online only) Hot 100 Winner - Uk's Number 1 General Recruiter