Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Health Care Assistant
South east london (Full Time, Permanent) £14,796 - £15,633 / Year
Health Care Assistant - South East London
My client is currently looking for Full Time Care Assistant's.
Hours; 35 Hours per week (3 Days/Nights on, 4 Days/Nights off)
Summary of duties;
Care Assistants work as part of a team providing quality physical, emotional and spiritual support to our residents as well as contributing to the efficient running of the home.
• Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals
• Contributing to residents’ care plans, with a demonstrable understanding of holistic care
• Building effective relationships with relatives and next of kin in order to fully support the delivery of high quality care to residents
To be considered for this post, you will ideally have an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or a Care Certificate. Previous experience working in a nursing home environment with an understanding of dementia is also beneficial. Above all, a positive, can-do attitude is essential.
As a Care Assistant, you will have a genuine passion and desire to work with the elderly and those living with dementia. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be person-centred in your approach to residents.
In return for your hard work, we will offer you the following:
• Comprehensive learning and development programme
• Paid breaks (depending on length of shift)
• Pay reviews
• Paid DBS check
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.